Wednesday, July 23, 2008

SDCC - Preview Day

Arrived in San Diego last night. Refreshing to be out of the current heat-wave the East Coast was experiencing. Though, I am WIPED OUT! The past 5 days have been jam-packed finishing the prototypes and all the other ancillary material that I needed to bring out with me. Here's a picture of the four new SDCC Edition buttons, along with three faves from the NYCC run.


Spent the morning inserting the pins in 300+ buttons, then assembling 165 goodie packets for free swag giveaways. I know that's a paltry number for the amount of people expected at the convention, however, I've got an extra 200 buttons left and another 1,000 stickers on their way, so if you see me on the convention floor, hit me up for some Sketchbot stuff.



I'm heading over to the convention center in a few hours to pick up my badge and attend "Preview Night." I'll post anything interesting either later tonight or first thing in the morning.

1 comment:

SpankyStokes said...

What up STEEEVEEE. Your stuff looks great, I will see you on the floor tomorrow~