Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sketchbot name-checked at ToysREvil!


This afternoon I ran into Saki-Waki on the NYCC main floor and she asked me if I had seen ToysREvil's blog post from Friday. I had to confess that I did not, as I've pretty much been at Javitz straight through the weekend and have only jumped online to upload my pictures and make a post here and there. Well, I just got home after the show ended on Sunday night and was totally impressed that I got mentioned on the ToysREvil blog! Huge shout out to Andy for the mention. If you're not already familiar with the blog, please check it out.

4 comments:

Saki said...

congrats!!!

Steve Talkowski said...

Great seeing you at the show Saki! Don't forget, APW Gallery show this Friday.

JeffC said...

Felicitations (congrats in French)!

toysrevil said...

cheers for the reverse-shout-out and kind words, Steve! LOL you rawk!